Explore your calling
Your options are endless at MCC. Study abroad, lead an organization, compete for athletic championships or artistic awards, conduct research or gain real life, hands-on career experience. Start here and go anywhere.
Pursue your passion
Pursue your passion or discover a new one at MCC. Choose from over 80 degrees and certificate programs. Step into an in-demand career after graduation or use the knowledge gained from respected faculty as your stepping stone to advanced studies.
Ensure your success
A successful career starts with smart choices. Getting the most of your college education demands academic support, talented faculty, programs for today's jobs, and the best return on your tuition investment. Choose wisely. Choose MCC.
- College Transfer FairMonday, September 22, 2014
- College NightMonday, September 22, 2014
- Women's VolleyballTuesday, September 23, 2014
- Planetarium: The Other Side of InfinityTuesday, September 23, 2014
Representatives from more than 50 colleges and universities will be at Muskegon Community College on Monday night, Sept. 22, to meet with interested high school students and their parents. The free event, called "College Night," takes place from 6-7:30 p.m. in Collegiate Hall.Read more
- IN THE NEWS: Roaring Twenties Alive at Founder's Day
- IN THE NEWS: MCC Offers Civil War and Gettysburg Lectures at Silversides Museum
- New Overbrook Gallery Exhibit to Feature Collages by David Dodd Lee
- Community College Week Events at MCC Sept. 13-21
- MCC Selects Former Muskegon Chronicle Building for Downtown Site